Tuesday 12 May 2009

A place to stay

Well after my seven hour flight I arrived in Delhi International Airport, negotiated the queues and signed a piece of paper saying I was a very health 'young' man, free of any symptoms of swine flu.


On the drive from the airport and throughout the whole of Delhi actually, branches of trees litter the roads and pavements as a result of the rain storm the day before. Must have been one hell of a storm as most branches were massive and the wood within was healthy.

So here's my apartment, the outside anyway, its nice. I'll show you inside later once I have unpacked and cleared away last nights curry from the kitchen. Have a fridge stocked with the essential bottles of beer, red bull and have numerous pot-noodles and biscuits on the shelves. Am I boring you yet?